1. Create study material for students preparing for IITJEE.
2. Curate content relevant to preparation for IITJEE.
3. Provide articulate description and solutions to questions pertaining to IITJEE and other relevant entrance examinations.
4. Develop innovative approach for better learning and understanding.
Job Location: Noida
Walk-in for Interview at
Delhi Office Address:
Building no. 382, Ghitorni, 2nd Floor, New Delhi – 110030
Noida office Address:
A/23, 1st Floor, Tower 23, Sector 9, Noida – 201301
Required Candidate profile
1. Masters in Chemistry/Ph.d in chemistry/JRF Qualified/Gate Qualified.
2. Excellent communication skills.
3. Should be comfortable using MS word and ChemDraw(optional).
4. Related work experience.
Perks and Benefits
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category: Subject Teachers (TGT/PGT)
Role: Mathematics Teacher
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria