Hello people, you are looking for HR and HR related questions and answers, this post is for you, come and know about “Human Resource Management”
What is Human Resource Management?
Human resource management (HRM) is a structured and intensive way of managing people in organizations. This includes areas of staffing (hiring individuals), retaining individuals, determining and managing salaries and benefits, managing efficiency, managing change, and going out of business.
Human Factor Significance:
- The result (output) will be greater than the entry.
- Everyone is different from culture, schooling, climate, history etc.
- We cannot buy loyalty, commitment, commitment to the organization.
- Time moves may take organizational expertise to meet human factor difficulties.
- Trade unions have strengthened their importance in recent innovations such as law. Other variables in human
- resource management, from one side upwards, are certainly other variables to believe.
Describe the nature and scope of HRM?
1. Organizations are the individuals who handle them.
2. HRM involves acquiring, creating and keeping
3. Employee decisions should be included.
4. Decisions taken affect the efficiency of the organization.
5. HRM facilities are also verified to non-business organizations.
What is the importance of Human Resource Development (HRD)?
Human resource development (HRD) is an important component of the development of economic development. This can occur at both the national and firm-wide levels. The need and importance of HRD can be evaluated from the previous criteria:
- Organizational Development: Organizational development is associated with the growth of its workers. In changing circumstances, human resource development should be seen as a holistic plan, which interrelates and communicates with other processes in a job: manufacturing, finance, and marketing.
- Community Work Environment Formation: The need for HRD is realized as it headlines the effectiveness of the employee, monotony in the workplace, better communication, creation of shared collaboration and imagination of all members.
- Developing Competence: The HRD Director primarily focuses on allowing individuals self-realization through a systemic strategy through which their current skills are further established.
- Employee Development: HRD is associated with employee development. This enables employees to understand their weaknesses and strengths and allows them to increase their efficiency. Management should provide appropriate opportunities for the advancement of human resource management to develop their skills so that their development can benefit organizational development.
- The country develops when human resources are developed: Physicians, technicians, scientists, teachers are required to operate these units to improve economic development by constructing highways, building bridges, dams, power stations, hospitals etc. is. So if the state invests in human resources, it gets a dividend as a result.
- Increase in entrepreneurship: Education, a smooth workplace, excellent sanitation, expenditure in human resources will all have beneficial effects. In the nation, job prospects will be developed. And even the company’s climate will thrive in the state which generates many work possibilities.
What is JOB ANALYSIS?
Job analysis is the official method of defining job content to define the characteristics and critical job demands required for job operations and job operations.
In other words, it refers to the process for determining the responsibilities and capability specifications of a job and the type of person it should be employed for.
The result of the job analysis method consists of two information sets:
- Job description- A list of job duties, responsibilities, relationship reporting, work climate and supervisory accountability.
- Job specification- A list of the “human demands” of the job, which require education, qualifications, character and so on.
Specify job description
Job descriptions can be the following: –
Title of the job: Specifies the position, position or level (if appropriate).
Area of the job: It is necessary to include physical location of work, hours and days of work and any additional work in future.
Goals and objectives: This includes goals and objectives that must be met in their work.
Position Reports: This should include those to whom the worker should report, ie the boss of the work holder.
Instant level subordinates: The job title also includes the underling of its job holder.
Utilized machines, instruments and facilities: Includes the instruments and equipment that the owner of the situation will use to carry out his responsibilities.
Key responsibilities: The important responsibilities of your job description should provide a clear and clear description of the primary duties in which your worker is qualified and responsible.